Didn't you say that before???

Friday, March 12, 2010

An observation...

So picture this: A woman in her late 40's/early 50's, short, curly mop of hair on her head, and sporting mom pants (though she's not quite as thin as the people in the photos in said link)... oh, and she's a little homely looking... Anyway, picture this woman - every time she comes into the ladies room, this is her EXACT routine: 1 - Enters stall, pulls down the paper seat cover 2 - HOVERS over toilet seat (no, I haven't SEEN this, however when someone hovers to pee, you can tell - it sounds like a man peeing (then again, maybe she's a tranny...)) and does her business 3 - Exits the stall and hits the paper towel dispenser NO LESS than 6 times *NOTE: our dispensers only take about 3 to 4 hits to get a decent amount of paper* 4 - Turns on the water, and pumps approximately a half-gallon of soap into her hand (literally, hits it about 4 times, and really only 2 pumps is necessary for a GOOD lathering) 5 - Scrubs her hands for a full 30 seconds, while hunched over, like she can see each individual germ being scrubbed away in her FRANTIC washing 6 - Tears off the paper towel, rips a piece off to turn off the water, and dries her hands. 7 - She then stands in front of the full length mirror, and blows her nose (which, by the way, sounds like a BULLHORN going off) into the paper towel she just used to dry her hands. 8 - Exits the bathroom So tell me... why go to all the germ evasion and frantic hand scrubbing to just turn around and blow your effing nose and spread germs all over the place again??? This has bothered me for some time! I can be in a stall, completely unaware of who is out there, and I KNOW when she's there because I can hear her every routine. Today was the first time that I actually WITNESSED the full hand washing ritual. It was kind of creepy... Of course, she probably has OCD, and now I feel bad for making fun of her. But it's SO FUCKING CREEPY!!! Anyway... that's all.

No comments: