Didn't you say that before???

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I partied like a Rockstar, now it's over

Well, today officially ends my "Party Like A Rockstar 30th Birthday Week", and I made a few observations along the way:
  1. while I know I may feel 21 mentally, I am not truly 21 physically. I can no longer party 2 days in a row and not feel like absolute shit the next day.
  2. I can still knock back the drinks hardcore without getting sick-drunk, however I do wake up with a hangover the next day, which I never had a problem with before.
  3. I drunk-text too much and potentially ruin relationships because of said drunk-texting (this is something I've decided to stop doing, as I get way too demanding and a lil crazy with them)
  4. I have an amazingly supportive, fun, and crazy group of friends who are truly awesome. ♥
Tomorrow is back to reality, back to work; while I highly enjoyed a week off sleeping until 10 or 11, lounging in the sun all afternoon reading, and partying almost every night until the wee hours of the morning, I am looking forward to being back at work tomorrow and a sense of normalcy.
Now that all the partying is (mostly) out of my system, it is time to focus on things again that need my focus - school and work.
Thank you to everyone who came out & celebrated with me over the past week - it was truly appreciated and I really had a fabulous time. Thank you for being a part of my life. ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey old fart...your partying isnt over....dont forget my birthday on Thursday! hahhaa....

I had a great time on Saturday and Im so glad you had an awesome birthday week...you deserve it!

I had to stop myself from drunk texting too....must be a girl thing :)

Rock On Darby!
Heather