Didn't you say that before???

Monday, October 26, 2009

Really?

So today is another mixed emotions day. I've been making my way through a lot of shit, and, for the most part, I'm coming out on top. Then, when I go to send a message to someone on Facebook to thank him for respecting my wishes, I find that he 'de-friended' me. Really? What are we, 12? That just set me off in a whole new range of emotions - ANGER. I know I should just be the bigger person here and let it go, but I'm just boiling over this. Fuck him, fuck his new girlfriend who only wants him to be her new 'baby-daddy', fuck it all. I asked him (politely) to just give me my space and stop randomly talking to me at work - I couldn't handle it. I said in time, I know I can come to terms with this and be friends but until then I can't. I didn't ask him to completely cut me off like I never existed. Fucking A. Whatever. I'm done. If that's how he wants things to be then fine. I hope he realizes the damage he's doing by cutting people out of his life like that and by being so fucking whipped.

No comments: