Didn't you say that before???

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Breathing...well...

...I'm breathing. Can't say 'easier' because, well, I'm damn near hyperventilating!!!

My manager called me into his office earlier, to let me know that the supervisor for the position in Boston had called to tell him that 'unofficially' they are picking me for the position. Right now, they're working through administrative red tape, and barring no hangups with there, my official last day here will be June 25th and my official first day there will be July 1st!!

I'm beyond excited to know it's all going through, and yes - still terrified - but more excited than anything. To live in a whole new city and state, to experience that beautiful place every day...

I want everyone I know to come visit me there, so they can see what I'm talking about, seriously. You just may fall in love with it too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news, Darby!!

(I think it's so neat that our transitions have happened so close to one another!)

Yey! You know it's meant-to-be when it works out seamlessly like this.

Branden said...

I was in Boston once while traveling to my aunt and uncle's home in New Hampshire. It is an old, historic and beautiful city. If we ever decide to drive to New Hampshire we might drop by along the way.