Holy cow, TMI; sorry folks. Honestly, I'm not really this nuts... or am I? Thoughts? Comments? LOL, enough from the peanut gallery, thankyouverymuch.
I realized tonight that I desperately need to get my computer desk over here. Trying to write a paper while sitting on the couch is not very comfortable. I mean, I must have cracked my back and/or neck about a dozen times from sitting in the same position for too long. I don't like doing that - it's a bad habit I'm trying to break myself of, for Pete's sake....now, however, I am lounging on the lounger part of the couch, and have the computer comfortably on my lap (duh, it is a laptop, after all). If I tried to do my homework sitting like this (which I have on several occasions) I would fall asleep in under an hour (because that's what's happened every other time).
I am just thankful that 1) I don't have to be at work until 8:30 and 2) I told Angela not to call me before 6, so I can try to sleep in a bit. Maybe by Wednesday I can stop having pathetic excuses why I can't exercise in the morning. That would be swell! I changed my work schedule strictly for that reason, and this morning I had to use that time to work on homework, and now I'm going to be up too late tonight to be able to get up early enough to do it. See, in my old age, I have found that when I used to only need 10 minutes of being out of bed before I could start exercising, I now need a full hour before I am awake enough to not trip myself and break an appendage. That means: if it takes me 45 minutes to shower, dress, and get ready for work, 15 minutes to get too work, and an hour to be awake before exercise, I have to be up no later than...5:15 to get in my hour workout and everything else. So yeah, exercising tomorrow is totally out, unless I'm miraculously awake as soon as my alarm goes off. HA! Doubt it!
Well, now I'm sure my incessant ramblings here have now successfully lulled some of you (if not all of you) to sleep, so I am going to stop writing now and go read some Nicholas Sparks. Yes, I admit it...I read Nicholas Sparks books. ... I never would have thought I'd actually enjoy sappy romance type novels, because... well, I never have in the past. Guess there's a first for everything though.
So, kiddies, I'm signing off for now. Catch me again tomorrow morning; I'm sure tomorrow's post will be ripe with similar insanities as I will be fueled by shortened sleep and tons of caffeine.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment