Didn't you say that before???

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another day, another dollar...

or after taxes, another 75 cents or so. Honestly.... I'm so effing exhausted this morning; coffee at 10pm was NOT a good idea (as I'm sure you've all witnessed from last night's blog). WOW. Must consume mass quantities of coffee this morning now to counteract the coffee from last night. boo. So as I'm plugging away at my work this morning, being harrassed by Ernesto, I get this link in my email. Now I can't.stop.laughing. Seriously, people are going to think I've cracked. Oh, wait. They already do. NEVER MIND! IT'S ALL GOOD. DAMMIT! Yesterday was the day of the uncomfortable bra, today is the day of the saggy-boob bra. I feel like such a bum today; probably because I look like hell from lack of sleep! LOL. Oh, I know what you're all thinking "how could Darby possibly look like hell EVER?? She's fabulous!" Well, I thank you for those kind thoughts, but it is possible, and happens more often than most people know. ;) Really, I think a lot of people must look at me with beer goggles on, but that's just me. (*Editor's note: I don't truly feel this way most days, so no need for the supportive "you're beautiful" comments). Sooooooooo... What's new, peeps?? Gees, sometimes I write these things, and think to myself "what for? So few people actually respond.". Well, I guess I do it 1) for my sanity, b) for my own amusement and iii) to kill some time. Yup, that's about it. Aside from waking up with no heat again today, I have been in a fabulous mood all morning. Ernesto has greatly helped with that; I was serious crankypants earlier - like one word answers to everyone around me. I was in no mood to be friendly with anyone, I just wanted to go back to sleep. Now I'm just excited for this coming weekend! Aside from my secret plans for Friday night, we're going hiking on Saturday somewhere in the Boston area, then going to see Avatar again probably on Sunday (TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!!), and then will be getting crunk watching Super Bowl XLIV (44 for those who don't know). Monday is recovery and drive home day. I can't wait. ♥ So I'll end this now, so as not to bore you completely to death - just part way to death. Besides, it's almost time for me to eat lunch and stare blankly at the computer for an hour... oh... I do that when I'm not eating lunch too... only one more year to go before I'm done school. Well, a little more than that. But still - so close! Have a spank-tacular day, internet stalker friends. ♥

No comments: