Didn't you say that before???

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's Fucking Tuesday

Fucking Tuesdays call for a night out at the bar for karaoke. ;) Of course, that's if I am awake enough to do so tonight. We shall see... I asked to change my hours at work from 7:30 - 4:30 to 8:30 - 5:30 so I can start excercising in the morning. Right now, by the time I'm awake enough in the morning to stop tripping over my own feet, it's 6:00 or so; leaving me with not enough time to exercise, shower, dress and get out the door by 7... so if I can change my hours, I can exercise and get my ass back into shape. I want to and NEED to, I feel so lazy... I have never been more antsy to get out of work than I am RIGHT NOW. I don't know why, I just don't want to be here. I'm falling asleep at my desk trying desperately to stay within our daily numbers and daily efficiency percentage, it's unreal. My brain is shrivelling up as I type! ACK!! Quick, someone give me something to focus my thoughts on!! ::sigh:: anyway...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

being antsy at work means office pranks are in order!

All things considered, we do get paid fairly well to be current data monkeys...which is why I now understand how Socialism can be evil and demotivating!

"That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired."

The Darbzilla said...

LOL, pranks would be good right about now... got any brownies?? hahahahhaahahaaaa.. :)

Anonymous said...

Ladies... You crack me up!! If you need to walk away go hide in the scanning room! Better yet..who would think to look for either of you in the box room??? You could always go downstairs and hide in Don/Charlie's office! haha. I miss you both!! Can't say I miss the logs!
I am finding time to do other things to keep me busy while I put aside certain hours to search for jobs ! It's not easy nor fun!

Take care of yourselves !!
Trish