Didn't you say that before???

Thursday, January 21, 2010

and one more thing...

What's the point of flavored condoms? If you're afraid to put it in your mouth without one, then maybe you shouldn't be putting it there period. Think about that one for a minute, let it sink in... Seriously; condoms are for safe sex, I get that. But if your giving head to a guy and you don't know their past enough to feel comfortable doing it without protection, maybe you should stay away until you DO know. That's just my two cents on that; do what you want with that bit of advice. Besides, how good can they actually taste if they're meant to block the spread of STDs? I'm sure you can still taste the latex flavor underneath that tropical berry exterior flavoring... and that's just gross. Ever stuck your finger in your mouth after wearing latex gloves?? Nastiness... This was the topic of conversation on break today briefly, because apparently there will be $1 flavored condoms for purchase at tonight's toy party. Brainfart!! Maybe I'll buy one to test out, for the sake of science, and post about it later. Hmmm... food for thought (yes, the pun was intended). ♥

2 comments:

The Waynealope said...

Are you going to chew it like gum, or test it with a male subject? Personally, I think anything that will make a girl give head more is a blessing upon our society and should be praised. If you don't like the taste of dick, maybe you'll like the pina colada latex flavor more. I think its also for the gal who may be semen-averse. This way she isn't going to catch an unexpected shot to the eye or down the gullet. Just food for thought.

The Darbzilla said...

Sadly, Wayne, I forgot to purchase one to use in my science experiment. Of course, I was going to use it as it was intended (yeah, I know, TMI).

As a semen-averse person, I can SORT OF understand the idea of using them for such reasons, but really - I've just learned to suck it up (oh yes, that pun was DEFINITELY inteded). And as for the taste fo dick?? Really, it tastes fine as long as the man has recently showered. Dirty dick = nasty.