Didn't you say that before???

Friday, December 18, 2009

I need...

to get better sleep at night. So tired in the morning.... so very, very tired...
Something new I'm going to start doing, effective today:
Each morning when I wake up, I will take at least 5 minutes to stretch and breathe and center myself. I will say a little thanks to the man upstairs for giving me another morning, and most importantly I will SMILE. I mean, I already smile a lot anyway, but starting the day with a smile is an added boost to the mood. :)
Ok, time to get in gear and out the door for work soon. Happy Friday all! The countdown to 2010 continues - just 13 days away!

1 comment:

Heather Nicole said...

thats a great plan - I am so non functioning in the morning - it wouldnt last one day :)