Didn't you say that before???

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here's to you...

For showing me love, I thank you. For teaching me peace, I appreciate you. For opening my eyes to life, I respect you. For breaking my heart, I hate you.
At least, I should hate you. But for some fucked up reason I can't and I don't. So many times I have tried to MAKE myself hate you, but after it all, that love is still there. I just don't get it, but I move on anyway, because I can't change the hand I'm dealt, I can only make the best out of it.
The one question I constantly come back to, though - can I ever forgive you? That resounds in my mind, and the only returning answer I get is...

1 comment:

Heather Nicole said...

Hey Darby, there is an award for you over at my blog :-)