Didn't you say that before???

Monday, December 7, 2009

Circle of Friends award

Thanks to Heather for sending me this! 5 Things I like to do (in no particular order) Cross stitching, when I can find the time. My mom thinks it's nerve-racking, but it calms me down by giving me something to focus on. Scrapbooking...when I can find the time (me too, Heather!) Downloading music. I'm a music WHORE; much of my life revolves around music, so I spend a lot of time finding new songs and building my collection. Karaoke...again, MUSIC WHORE... so I love to sing too. Blogging, but you guys already know that. I love to write, and write about a lot of personal shit mostly. Okay now I am going to pass the award onto 5 awesome bloggers. All you have to do is publish it on your blog, referring to the friend who passed it on. Then, share five things that you like to do. Lastly, pass it along to 5 friends! Jamie at Holes in my Brain - because my sister is awesome and writes some of the FUNNIEST blogs ever... Mary E. at No Rest for the Wretched - Mary blogs about a lot of pop-culture stuff, especially comics. Good informational read and she just rocks the hizzy. Suzanne at Critical Mastication - maybe if I tag her here, she'll actually update her blog... she had a great food blog going for a while - check it out. Maybe if more people harass her she'll start doing it again! Nicole - Just started reading her blogs when she started following mine...she needs to update more often too. ok, so I don't have 5 people. Oh well. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mary E. Brickthrower said...

Thanks for the shout-out love! sorry I didn't see this until now but i'm enjoying catching up on your blog :)