So I'm sitting here at my desk, finishing out the last 5 minutes of my lunch break and my phone rings. Of course, since I'm off the clock I let it ring to voice mail. Now, our phone systems at work are set up that when you hit someone's voice mail, you can press '0' to be transferred to another person. My phone stops ringing, and the person obviously transfers to my coworker - who is also at lunch. I hear her phone ring 3 times, and then ANOTHER coworker's phone rings... and SHE'S at lunch too. Don't you know, after that... my effing phone rings again!!
Seriously, people, when you're calling a place between the hours of 12 and 1 in almost any company, you're likely to not get anyone. It's called a lunch hour!!!
AND THEY'RE CALLING AGAIN RIGHT NOW... Jesus, Mary, & Santa Claus, I'm gonna disconnect it when I take lunch from now on. LOL..
Ok, 2 minutes to clock in time...
Ciao, bitches!
No comments:
Post a Comment