Didn't you say that before???

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Okay... now what?

I think I may have asked that question to God a million times in this past year... each step of the way, as I made my way through the various obstacles of life; I always stopped to ask "Now what?"

Today was my last day at work in PA. It was very much a day like any other at times; almost like I was preparing for vacation, and giving out my work to others to do "while I"m gone". I don't think the reality of that will really sink in until Monday or Tuesday even.... I got some great words of encouragement from various coworkers and bosses, and it really made me feel good but sad all at once. After work, I went out for happy hour with a few of my close coworkers, and rolled in the door a little before 1:30. So...8 hours at the bar? Not too bad. ;)

I truly do work with an amazing group of people, and I'm going to miss them all (and be DEMANDING a lot of them to come visit me sometime). I'm so grateful I'm working within the company still, and in a department that deals closely with AP - I won't feel so far away then.

For now, I'm finishing my packing, having a farewell party, and spending time with the wonderful folks at Wellspring Fellowship - not in that order, mind you...car gets inspected Monday, then it's off to Beantown Tuesday...

Once there, I will once again ask the age-old question to God, "Now what?", and pray...

♥

No comments: