...hobby.
I decided last night I'm going to try my hand at writing a book. It's going to be along the lines of David Sedaris's work, autobiographical but not truly an autobiography - I consider that type of writing to be left for those who are famous. When I think really hard (I know, I shouldn't do that too often, I could pull a muscle), I have some interesting stories from my past and present, and my neuroticism just makes them so much more... interesting. At least to me. And this WILL be something for me; I'm not going to write it with an audience in mind, I'm just going to write it like I blog; blunt, honest, direct, and snarky.
Because I've found myself lately thinking like JD from Scrubs; an inner monologue going on, sometimes about the present, sometimes about the past... and I think to myself, why the hell don't I write this shit down, and write a book of sorts?
So from time to time, I may share pieces on here. or not. Don't want anyone stealing it and calling it their own, because otherwise, I'd have to hunt them down, abduct them, and torture them in indescribable ways.
that's all I wanted to share today...♥
No comments:
Post a Comment