...and family, of COURSE. :)
I just have to get this out. This past weekend was spent surrounded by family, and it was the greatest time I have had in a while. My family is very large, and scattered across the country. It was awesome having so many of my first cousins gathered together and celebrating the wedding of another cousin... and then having so many of them come back to my parents' house after to spend vacation there with us all... truly awesome (aside from the lack of SLEEP I've been getting from hanging with them). but I love them dearly, and wouldn't trade it for the world.
And my friends... what can I say? Amazingly awesome. Moving away is going to be so hard to do, but it is so reassuring to know that I have so many friends there that I will finally get to meet or hang out with on a regular basis (for those that I have already met and befriended). I will miss my PA friends terribly; more than I think they realize - especially those I just got to meet here... but it's all part of life, and this is the next step along the way for me. and really?? I can drink a SAM ADAMS LAGER that tastes fresh every day if I want... LOL 'nough said right there!
All boozing it up jokes aside... I really can't wait. I'm counting down the days (9 more work days, 15 actual days until moving day) - soon I'll be counting down the hours, I'm that excited to try this.
Anyway, I guess in all this rambling I just wanted to say thanks... to all my friends and family who have been so supportive over this decision...I love you all and will miss you all... and to those Bostonian friends - I can't wait to see/meet you all!!
♥
Darb
2 comments:
I'm definitely going to miss you!!!! But at the same time I am looking forward to having a reason to go up to Boston, hehe.
you know you can come up ANY TIME (well, as long as it's not when I'm coming there! LOL)
I'd love to for everyone to visit me whenever they can, so I can show them the awesomeness that is Boston! :D
Post a Comment