Didn't you say that before???

Friday, July 30, 2010

Finding myself again

I need to do this. I want to do this. I'm clinging desperately to the old me; the part of me that fears to be alone. Moving to Boston, away from all I know and have known my entire life, is my test to do this - to make that change. To get back to experiencing life as it is - whether by myself or with others, and that's hard. Probably one of the hardest things I've had to deal with. I love where I live, but I don't want to be a home-body, just because I have no one to go out with during the week. The hardest of it is though, I want love. I want to be with someone. It's been over a year since I've been in a relationship, and I'm finding myself craving this like I crave chocolate or salty foods. And yet I struggle to break out of this shell and put myself out there. This sucks.  I honestly wasn't expecting to feel this way, after everything I've gone through this past year. I will say again, this sucks.

No comments: