Didn't you say that before???

Monday, May 12, 2008

Win some, lose some...

Well, this past weekend was my best friend's wedding. Try as I might, I just knew, with all the stress of the wedding, I would have a hard time staying on track with this. C'est la vie; it is what it is, and I can't do anything about it than to just move on and get back on track today. I know my stats are going to be up from what they were last week, but that's OK with me. Its OK because I know where I went wrong, and I willingly gave myself that freedom this weekend; how often do I get to be a beautiful Matron of Honor for my best friend? Hopefully only once! ha ha! I could not bring myself to take my focus off her big day to stop and think "how many points would this be?". The only thing I did stay with, which I'm glad I did, was asking myself if I was hungry before eating something. For that, I am extremely proud of myself. This journey is not an easy one, and I don't expect it to be. I know I will have my ups and downs and all arounds with it, but with a little perseverance and determination, I KNOW I will succeed.
And now, the much anticipated update picture:

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Darb! You looked beautiful! And so great without your glasses! Yay!! :-)