Didn't you say that before???

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Coming up on the end of my week

Tomorrow is my weigh in. I have stayed away from the scale pretty much all weekend, except for yesterday morning - my curiosity got the best of me after the wedding weekend. The numbers were up a bit, but I still feel OK with it. Today is a new day, and with that being said, I have decided to take my stand. In the past, my 'bad' day fell on Tuesdays sometimes Wednesdays, depending on my 'point' balance for the week. By 'bad' day, I mean Sky & I would split a cheese steak and cheese fries for dinner, and I'd usually have real soda instead of diet. A total blow some points kind of day. Not anymore. I'm putting my foot down. Yes, I love cheese steaks, they're the most awesome thing about the Philadelphia area, but honestly, my ASS does NOT love it. Neither do my thighs, my belly, or my arms for that matter. Pizza is SO much lower in points, and we can still do the lazy meal night. But every time I suggest getting pizza, he doesn't want it. SO, starting tonight, I will just stop at the pizza shop on the way home, so he has no choice. I'm tired of sabotaging myself just to please my husband. If he cares at all, he'll go along with it. Either that, or he can start feeding himself on those nights. :) Today is my day to really get back on track; I had my egg beaters for breakfast, and I'll be having a nice salad for lunch (I like to cram all my veggies into one meal, otherwise I don't eat them), some light snacks for in between, and then pizza for dinner. Sounds like a plan, Stan. Peace out!

No comments: