Didn't you say that before???

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The roads we travel

I'm a little late with my weekly update here, but that's ok. Life has a habit of getting busy and away from me. This weeks stats: Starting weight: 260 lbs Current weight: 233.8 I am finally out of my 3 month long weight loss funk. I have become more focused on life as a whole and made spiritual peace with myself recently, which has helped me through a LOT of things. I can't fully explain it, but I feel happy; not in the way I have always felt before. Before, I was happy in my mind and thoughts, but not really 'happy'. Now, I feel good in every inch of my being. A new spring in my step, giddiness in my voice. I have energy again, and want to share it with the world! haha! I wish I could put it into words better, but the closest I can come is a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson: "To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intellingent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson Well, that's about all I have for now. If the world were to end tomorrow, know that I love you all for being in my life! <3

No comments: