Didn't you say that before???
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Goal 1 complete!!
I DID IT!!
Yesterday's weigh in, I officially hit 30 pounds GONE! DONE!!! NEVER TO RETURN!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited? LOL!
I am really starting to come around with this, and REALLY think about what I'm eating, or planning on eating. For instance, today:
Sky needs to run to the hobby shop in Gilbertsville tonight; this always ends in us eating dinner at Pizza Hut, which is fine. I told him that we had to order the 'dinner for 2', which is any pizza (EXCEPT the stuffed crust which is good since that's what Sky always wants), a small thing of bread sticks (which he'll eat) and salad bar. I have alotted my day today to have 2 pieces of pizza and the salad bar. For lunch, I planned on having Subway. By the time lunch rolled around, I was hungrier than usual, and was really tempted to go to Wawa and get a hoagie from there, which is higher in points than Subway but is the same size as Subway. This would have taken me over my points for the day, however, if I added on a bag of baked lays instead and still went with the Subway, I was within my points and getting a little more 'bang for my buck'. I'm on I think 4 days straight now of getting in ALL my veggies and ALL my dairy...and I feel great! I'm trying to stay positive about it all and really make an effort to make this work.
So, 30 pounds gone, I need to start planning a pool party!! I'm thinking...July 26th, since every other weekend in there is booked solid! So to my two faithful readers, keep an eye out for an invite on the Myspace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right on, sistah!
Post a Comment