Didn't you say that before???
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
What's new in my zoo (updates and other nonsense)
First, an update for my weight loss blogging:
Starting weight: 260 lbs
Current weight: 232.8
The pounds keep dropping, ever so slowly. I am just below 3 lbs left to lose before I hit my first big goal - 30lbs. I think, once I reach that point and maintain at or below that, I'm going to throw a pool party. ;) NICE. That one, my dear readers, is just for Suzanne, since she was asking the other day if we'd be having one this summer. ;)
I started my new position at work today. For right now, its not really a new 'position', its a short-term project with the possibility of turning into a full-time position. I don't know; its all very cryptic to me, but at least its something new, and it gives me a break from the every-day crapola I've been doing. So life is good. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!!!
Post a Comment