Didn't you say that before???

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Continuing down this road...

Well, here's another update on my stats: Starting weight: 260 lbs Current weight: 227.6 lbs I'm not sure if I believe that number or not, because I feel like I've gained weight this week. Damn monthly bloat... I'm getting better at walking away from food that isn't a good choice, or food that I have no reason eating (i.e. not hungry at all). Today we have a room full of food in my office, and I picked a little, but mostly on the fruit tray and veggie tray. I had a little of the dip I made (buffalo chicken dip - how could I not eat any), and then some tomato pie for lunch. I'm good to go for the day now. I'm quite proud of this, because normally I'd park myself in there for 15 minutes or so and just load up a plate, scarf it down and come back for more. Not this time! Anyway... As for my celebratory party, it will have to wait. :( My parents are in the process of re-doing the back yard (tore down the deck last week to put in a new patio), so I don't think its going to be in a state of use until August. We have a family reunion at the end of August (23rd) so I may just do it the following weekend (30th)...I don't know. Very frustrating, that's for sure! So there's the update. :)

No comments: