Didn't you say that before???
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Sorry, I missed a week!!
I can't believe I didn't blog last week! What's gotten in to me?
Well, a quick update on last week's progress; I failed MISERABLY but knew I would due to a trip to Baltimore and Callie's first birthday. I gained almost 4lbs, but more than half of that turned out to be water weight, because by this past weekend I was right back down to where I started the week. Its looking like tomorrow I'm going to end breaking even as well, because I went overboard on Saturday at a picnic. Oh well; I need to enjoy myself, but I also need to learn to just make better decisions!
I totally stress-ate this weekend though. I'm over it, for the most part.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a good update on here, but if not - oh well, its my own fault. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment