Over a year and a half ago, I moved to Boston, and this weekend was the first visit I've had with my family (wepp, parents) here. And let me just say... It.was.awesome. <3
We hung out Friday night, had dinner at the original Cheers and chilled since it took them almost 8 hours to get here. Saturday, we did a trolley tour and went all over the city. We walked from the harbor to north church, back to the aquarium, trollied up to the USS Constitution and got to walk on the ship...then we walked all around the State street area, and got lunch. Afterwards, we walked back to the hotel and crashed for a bit before dinner. It was such an exhausting day, but totally worth it. ^_^
I said bye to them this morning, and have been napping on the couch all day... ^.^
Now to finish my laundry and keep chilling.
No comments:
Post a Comment