Didn't you say that before???

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bored

Yes, I'm bored. Bored with just about everything anymore. I go on break and troll facebook and... Sorry to say, folks, but y'all bore me anymore. Maybe its just me, maybe I have become boring. I don't know... Maybe I just need more sleep. I have my birthday coming up, and normally I'm all excitd to plan something and go out & have a good time, but right now, I'm not. Right now, the only thing I can think of is "drinking until I forget who I am"... That's not cool. Ugh. Maybe I do need to get more sleep. Or maybe I need more exercise, or both.

I'm just not looking forward to being another year older and in the same frame of mind as I have been. Honestly, id just like someone else to plan my birthday for me for once. That hasn't happened since my 16th. And seeing that I'm not in a relationship with anyone (or at least I'm not in anything that's necessarily healthy for me), and most of my friends here just aren't that close with me to consider doing something, its up to me. As always.

In the words of Carrie Underwood: Jesus, take the wheel.

I'm too tired to try to fight the direction my life seems to have gone, so Jesus, its your turn to drive.

No comments: