Dieting and quitting smoking at the same time isn't always a great idea. I'm so fucking cranky right now, it's unreal. And apparently EVERYONE is my punching bag. Add on stress of dealing with an EX friend who stole from me to support her heroin addiction and well... i just want a fucking cigarette right now.
So while I'm bitching - you know what else I want? A fucking ice cream cone.
Oh. And I want to build a fucking campfire under my desk just to get warm in here. If I hadn't quit smoking, I'd be outside getting warm right now. but I'm afraid if I go outside, I'll jump the first person I see with a cigarette and mug them. For a cigarette. Or an ice cream cone, if they had one.
GAH!!! OK, Darby, count to 10 and walk away from the keyboard for a few minutes. Got to clock back in to work anyway.
1...2...3...4...5...6....
have a fantabulous friday, friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment