Didn't you say that before???

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What am I doing?

I ask myself this questions a lot. Sometimes its in the context of what I am actually doing, like "What the hell am I doing? I can't remember!" Other times, its more so in the sense of where is my life going, like "What am I doing with myself?".
For the past week, in all my various excursions around town, I have seen so many images that made me pause and think "that would make an awesome photograph". I have always had a love for photography, and yet for some reason I always seem to falter when posed with taking my camera with me somewhere. Like, for instance, the Zakim Bridge - this is one of the most unique bridges I have ever seen, and want to photograph the hell out of it... but it's so much more than just that - the way everyone's coats hang from the corners of the cubical walls here at work, the reflections of people in the windows of the T - everything. Gah. I need to get on this, before this burst of artistic genius passes me by.

No comments: