If anyone knows how, let me know, OK?
It's odd; I love having me time - I truly do. But, as all of you who know me know - I'm a social butterfly - I can't be alone all the time, or I go a little nuts. Since moving here though, I've been alone a LOT; most days I'm fine, but then others... not so much. Today is one of those 'other' days. I miss my close friends; I miss my family. I miss the people who know me. Those who I know here don't know me, so it's hard for them to understand when I get so persistent about wanting to go DO something or just hang out, and so I get turned down a lot. Ones' self image can only take so much of things like that before it gets to be too much. I had a mini-meltdown at work this morning, because i woke up feeling so lonely. So much so that I called my mom to see if they'd be around this weekend, to make a trip back to PA for a few days. I want to hug my niece and hold my nephew...ok, I need to stop now or I'm going to cry again. Balls...
So, PA peeps, know that I miss you all terribly. Come visit me? :) that would be swell...
love & hugs,
Darb
2 comments:
luv u!
luv u too, Heather!!
Post a Comment