Didn't you say that before???

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tell me why I don't like Mondays...

Yeah...another fun-filled Monday. I spent my entire weekend without my thyroid meds, so I'm a freakin' space cadet today. Thankfully, CVS has my scrip, and I'm goin' to get it this morning! yay! On an old note: I've been bouncing up and down between the same 2 freakin' pounds for the past few weeks (hence the non-posting in a while). I'm at 225.4 as of Friday's weigh in, but I'm sure by this Friday, I'll be at like 226.2, and then next Friday it'll be 225.2, and then the FOLLOWING Friday, it'll be 227 or something. I can't seem to bust free of this cycle! I know I will eventually, but its getting to be tedious! I went to a farmer's market on Saturday to get some fresh fruits & veggies, hoping that will 'spice things up' a bit for me. I'm also trying my best to stay as on plan as possible, to get myself that swift kick I need. Here's to hoping it works! Now, i must be off to pack my lunch and get out ze door.

No comments: