Didn't you say that before???

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A realization

hit me, just now. I'm sitting here in my apartment, owned by an awesome dude - Brian. Brian moved to San Diego about a month after I moved here, and, after reading an awesome Facebook update of his, I realized I miss him. It's odd, because I knew him before I moved here, but on a totally professional level. After working with him closely, and having a few drinks with him before he left, I discovered how awesome of a person he is. And now that he's halfway across the country, it just sort of hit me that I miss his sense of humor. The office has been lacking a bit, and I now know what - Brian's random corny jokes - either at LW's expense or at Ernesto's expense - didn't matter. I wish he had stayed around a little longer - of course, I wouldn't have a job if he didn't leave... but... semantics. :P
I can't help but think though - if I miss him, and barely know him - I can only imagine how his partner Rob feels.... I met Rob briefly before Brian left, and he seems like a great guy too.

I'm sure Brian is doing fabulously in law school, and I pray that this path in his life is fulfilling. Just felt the need to put it out there that he is missed back here on the East coast. ♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're weird :P. but thank you :D