I'm seeing the progress, ever so slowly. I tried to pick somewhat unflattering pictures of me, since I tend to look worse and worse as the night goes on (like this one above).
Hopefully I'll get some pics from this month up soon.
Cheers!
Didn't you say that before???
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
BACK ON TRACK!!
I realized today that I have very few pictures of myself. The reason: I'm a big fatass.
Not to make light of it all, but it's the truth. I've decided I'm going to do a photo journal of my progess, as so many people have done before.
So, to start off, some photos from BEFORE I joined Weight Watchers.
my brother's wedding in 2006:
Family reunion a year later (2007):
That's the last picture I have of myself - a full 5 months before I joined WW.
Now, Christmas 2007, 2 months into the program:
March 2008
I'm seeing the progress, ever so slowly. I tried to pick somewhat unflattering pictures of me, since I tend to look worse and worse as the night goes on (like this one above).
Hopefully I'll get some pics from this month up soon.
Cheers!
I'm seeing the progress, ever so slowly. I tried to pick somewhat unflattering pictures of me, since I tend to look worse and worse as the night goes on (like this one above).
Hopefully I'll get some pics from this month up soon.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment